Remdal is seeking an individual to join our team as a site foreman.
You possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to understand customer’s needs, and the desire to excel in a growing company.
You are highly motivated and have the skills, qualifications, and keen desire to be part of a long-term team.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your primary task will be managing our painting and restoration project sites.
- Delivering both excellence through a quality job and a great experience for our customers.
- Responsibility for the hiring and on-site training of our employees, working in concert with our growth and training objectives.
- Communicating clearly and regularly with our customers and project managers to work as a team.
- Living out the company core values in support of Remdal culture
- At least seven years experience in the painting trade
- Painting Certificate of Qualification (C.Q.) or Red Seal certification
- The ability to follow instructions and operate within our systems
- Proven administrative and job management skills
- Proven people skills
- A heartfelt commitment to customer service
- A willingness to be certified through our training program
Pay / Remuneration
The Certified Foreman position carries significant responsibility and has significant income potential. Our Certified Foremen currently make between $60,000 and $150,000 per year in pre-tax income.
If you have the above qualifications and are interested in a new challenge with significant responsibility, we invite you to contact us.
Please e-mail your cover page and resume to [email protected].