We are proud of our painting & restoration foremen, many of whom started with our company as employees. Our average Certified Foreman has been with us some 7 years, and a number of them have been with us over 10 years. We are seeking individuals who have the skills, the qualifications, and the keen desire to be a part of a solid long-term team.
Our Certified Foremen manage our painting and restoration project sites. They insure that we deliver a quality job and a great experience for our customers. They have responsibility for the hiring and on-site training of our employees.
The Certified Foreman position carries significant responsibility and has significant income potential. Our Certified Foremen currently make between $60,000 and $150,000 per year in pre-tax income.
There are a number of important qualifications and skills necessary for the Certified Foreman position. These include:
- At least seven years experience in the painting trade
- Painting Certificate of Qualification (C.Q.) or Red Seal certification
- A willingness to embrace the 3 planks of our mission statement
- The ability to follow instructions and operate within our systems
- Proven administrative and job management skills
- Proven people skills
- A heartfelt commitment to customer service
- A willingness to be certified through our training program
If you have the above qualifications and are interested in a new challenge with significant responsibility, we invite you to contact us. Please e-mail your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 604-882-5156, attention Human Resources.