Remdal is seeking an office administrator to strengthen our team.
You possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the desire to excel in a growing company. You are highly focused on operational support, able to work in concert with a diverse project management, sales and finance team and have excellent communication and organizational skills. You thrive on resourcing others and have a strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
Remdal is a property renewal services company based in Surrey, BC. We primarily serve managed properties in Greater Vancouver. Our skilled technicians perform concrete repairs, sealant renewal, urethane membrane renewal, interior & exterior painting, wood repairs, and hazardous materials abatement.
Remdal is entering a new growth phase which can provide the right candidate with excellent personal and professional development opportunities. Customers trust Remdal because we deliver excellence and ace communication as we fulfill our promise: Your Project, Done Right.
- Create a welcoming environment for guests and callers, ensuring a positive and efficient experience.
- Tracking who is in and out of the office and overseeing staff calendars.
- Handle courier orders efficiently and incoming mail
- Provide administrative support to all divisions.
- Assist with preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence.
- Conduct accurate data entry and maintain internal records.
- Oversee office supplies inventory and procurement.
- Organize and manage office files and documents.
- Maintain cleanliness of kitchen and common areas, oversee janitorial services.
- Coordinate meetings and events, including managing catering and offsite location bookings.
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities to interact effectively with stakeholders, contractors, and team members across all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills: ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including Power Point and Adobe Pro.
- 3 years experience in a similar role.
Why Join Remdal:
- Growth & Development budget
- Group Benefits Plan
- RRSP contribution program
- Time off Between Christmas and New Year
52k – 65k annually
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and cover page to be considered to [email protected] attention Sarrah Pennington. In your cover letter, let us know why you will be an exceptional addition to our team and how you will help lead our growth in years to come.
We look forward to reading about your experience and meeting with you soon. Find out more about our current team: www.remdal.com/about-remdal/our-team/