Project Manager Assistant
Remdal Painting & Restoration is a Surrey-based service-focused company specializing in repainting and restoring strata and commercial properties throughout Metro Vancouver. We are looking for the right person to fulfill the position of Project Manager Assistant. Salary is $36,000-45,000 per year, depending on experience.
Position description and duties:
The position involves visiting multiple sites, interacting with customers and crews, and completing a number of administrative duties.
The right person will be able to show us:
- a strong track record of keeping their word
- a willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours
- an enthusiastic service ethic
- a desire to find a long-term career home
- good computer and writing skills
- strong people and communication skills
- problem-solving and resourcefulness
- a background in repainting and / or restoration
If this describes you—and you love the idea of joining a company devoted to integrity, care, and generosity—submit a resume to email@example.com .
Please note that only candidates thought to have good potential for this position will be contacted for further discussion.