Reporting to: Office Manager
We are a painting and restoration company delivering service-focused painting and restoration services to multi-residential and commercial properties in the greater Vancouver area. We have strong core values, a company culture based on the golden rule, and we are growing our company.
What we are looking for:
We’re seeking an Office Administrator to add to our team who can excel in a multi-functional role with a continuous eye for process improvement. The person we are looking for will share our core values, care about our team members, and help drive us into the next stage of growth.
What you will be responsible for:
- Company Calendar: Responsible for creating and tracking company meetings, statutory holidays, company events and corporate training schedules.
- Event Coordination: Facilitate company events & management meetings.
- Supply Management: Management of office supplies, corporate clothing & employee gifts.
- Employee Orientation: Create orientation packages, for new hires and coordinate the on-boarding schedule with the Office Manager.
- Accounts Payable: Input and pay bills & vendor invoices
- Reception: Responsible for answering the phones, mail and courier, updating phone lists.
- Accounting: Data entry and bank deposits, online banking, report preparation, and credit card reconciliation.
- Assist the Sr. Controller and Office Manager with additional projects when required.
- Support the painting and restoration operations coordinators with preparing job binders
What you bring:
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in an administrative capacity
- Post secondary education
- An approachable personality
- Effective and professional oral/written communication skills combined with good listening abilities.
- High quality work ethic with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Customer service focused
- Ability to develop relationships and communicate effectively both internally and externally.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Demonstrates sound judgement and confidentially
- Proficiency in Office software, including Excel spreadsheets. Any additional computer software / system experience an asset.