What are we looking for?
We’re looking for people like the people in this picture – painting and restoration workers who…
- Enjoy working hard
- Take pride in doing things right and making things beautiful
- Keep their word
- Show courtesy and respect
- Love to serve customers
- Take an interest in the lives of their co-workers
- Enjoy working for a company that respects and rewards their contribution
What are you looking for?
You may be looking for us if you…
- Want to be part of a company you can be proud of
- Desire to grow in your skills and maturity
- Can work at heights, sometimes off ladders
- Share our mission statement commitment to excellent service, wealth creation, and investing in others.
We invite you to watch an excerpt of one of our training videos for a glimpse into our company culture and standards.
We’re proud of our team, and as work volume permits, we’re adding to it. We hire full-time and seasonally for the following positions.
- Duties include preparatory work, washing, masking, and supervised painting or restoration work. (Note: our exterior painting often involves working off ladders.)
- Hourly compensation is from $10.25 to $14.00 per hour plus profit sharing
- Duties include all aspects of preparation and painting. (Note: our exterior painting often involves working off ladders.)
- Hourly compensation is from $15.00 to $23.00 per hour plus profit sharing
- Duties include swing-stage accessible work such as concrete repair, caulking, and membrane installation.
- Hourly compensation is from $16.00 to $23.00 per hour plus profit sharing.
- Duties include painting of all types, crew supervision, and job-site management.
- Hourly compensation is from $18.00 to $23.00 per hour plus bonuses.
- Duties include painting of all types, crew hiring, safety, supervision, and project management.
- See our Certified Foreman position page for more information.
- Hourly compensation and bonuses based on project profitability.
NEW -> Restoration Project Manager:
- We are currently seeking an experienced individual for a permanent position. More details and job posting…
We're always looking for good people, and welcome your inquiry. If you’re interested in being part of a positive, growing company and believe you’re a good candidate, we’d like to hear from you.
Please e-mail your résumé to email@example.com or fax it to 604-882-5156, attention Human Resources.